You are in:
"Should an on-duty police officer be allowed to carry their own personal smartphone?"
- "Will you be using the Government's newly launched online appstore for cloud-based ICT services?"
- "Does your emergency response organisation use Twitter as part of its day-to-day operations?"
- "Should the UK have a dedicated LTE mobile broaband network for public safety?"
- "Should an on-duty police officer be allowed to carry their own personal smartphone?"
- "Has your budget for attending conferences and exhibitions been reduced?"
- "Are the UK emergency services making the most cost-effective use of the Airwave network?"
- "Can central procurement of IT and telecomms deliver savings without compromising public safety?"
- "Would the emergency services benefit from sitting under a single Government department, instead of three?"
- "Has value for money been achieved as a result of the police roll out of mobile data functionality in the context of operational benefits?"
- "Do you expect your ICT budget to be cut in the next 12 months?"