You are in:
The scholarships are available to qualified applicants who desire to continue their education in the field of public safety communications.
Scholarships can be applied to…
• APCO Institute Courses
• APCO Virtual College
• APCO Annual Conference (up to $500)
Applicants should meet the following standards:
- Currently employed in the Public Safety Communications field.
- Have accumulated at least one year of experience within public safety with at least eight months of continuous service.
- Scholarship applicants must be current APCO Members and maintain APCO membership throughout the scholarship period.
- Demonstrate a commitment to high career standards with long term goals in public safety communications.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuing education and self improvement.
- Submit a completed application within the prescribed time frame.
For more information, click here.