You are in:
Register now for this must-attend event taking place at Manchester Central, 29-30 April 2013.
Now in its 15th year, this is the leading European multi-agency forum for all professionals in:
- Mission critical communications
- User requirement specifiers
- Civil contingency response
- Outsourcing management
- Business continuity
- Emergency information and data management
- Business change management.
British APCO has a fresh new agenda to drive knowledge exchange and future systems harmonisation. In line with current trends the theme for the next event is ‘maximising technology for smarter partnerships’, and yet again the workshops and exhibition will offer a unique platform for local and global technologies and applications, as well as a forum to explore the most pressing issues for the industry today.
The exhibition caters for all platforms and applications, from existing TETRA technologies, to newer providers of LTE, 4G broadband applications and services, smart asset and people management with RFID, and maximising mobile functionality for frontline service providers.
In a shift from the former conference programme format, the 2013 event moves to free-to-attend Professional Development Workshops focusing on a number of key themes, including:
- maximising technology for smarter partnerships with a joined utilities/transport/blue light training course/information exchange over two days
- shaping user requirements for the future for the digital trunk road system
- command and control and the merging markets
- governance and structures: the new Police Crime Commissioners, the Police Service and how will they impact upon other emergency services
The Exhibition and Professional Development Workshops offer users, buyers and specifiers from across the public sector and related agencies – including transport, MOD, central and local government and utilities – access to the best current and developing technologies which support their businesses and services, and which will shape their future operations.
British APCO is a trade-only event organised by Brintex Events on behalf of the British Association of Public Safety Communications Officials. The event is open to all professionals in the arena of civil contingency or emergency response and public safety communications. The event is free to attend.
Further information can be found at www.bapco.co.uk
For more information and/or images please contact:
Jasvinder Sidhu, Event Director
Tel: + 44 (0) 20 7973 4700
Nathalie Flaxington, Marketing Executive
Tel: + 44 (0) 20 7973 4630
For information about the British APCO Association please contact Tracey Langmaid, Administration Manager on tel: +44 (0) 1522 548 325, email: firstname.lastname@example.org